The National Trial Lawyers AIOCLA 2015 10 Best NAFDD 2nd Consecutive Year DUI Attorney

Category Archives: Drug Crimes

Question: “I was arrested for possession and I had $1,000 dollars on me, but I have document proof where I got my money. If the DEA takes your money, can you get it back?”

Answer: I would suggest that you contact an attorney who is not only an experienced criminal defense attorney, but one who is also familiar with challenging the forfeiture, should that be required, as not all attorneys are familiar with the process.