The National Trial Lawyers AIOCLA 2015 10 Best NAFDD 2nd Consecutive Year DUI Attorney

Accused of molestation

Question: “My son is being accused of molesting his step sister when he was 14. He is now 19. What can I do?”

Answer: Consult an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. He or she will need additional information and will best be able to formulate a plan and defense.

Comments are closed.