The National Trial Lawyers AIOCLA 2015 10 Best NAFDD 2nd Consecutive Year DUI Attorney

Need attorney to handle theft charges

Question: “I am looking for an affordable lawyer that would be able to give the best advice on my case. Charges are pc487(a) Pc1203 (e) (4) and enhancement.”

Answer: We can’t really substitute in as attorney of record for one appearance then leave the case should it not conclude that day. I would suggest you get a free consultation, then determine who you feel most comfortable and confident in, and retain him or her.

Comments are closed.