The National Trial Lawyers AIOCLA 2015 10 Best NAFDD 2nd Consecutive Year DUI Attorney

Change of venue for pending trial

Question: ”I have a pending court trial, and I am seeking to get a change of venue.”

Answer: A change in venue is not a simple process. In certain instances, you can have a specific courtroom changed, but, whether or not you would be best suited doing that, you should ask your attorney. Ask your attorney it that’s still an option, and whether it would be best for you, as he/she will know which courtroom your case would be moved to.

Comments are closed.